Monday, November 1, 2010

WIP's and UFO's

If you like to create, inevitably you will end up with some of these hanging around. Constantly calling out to be worked on and finished. Well, this weekend I couldn't take it any longer and decided to try and bang out some of the infamous "work in progress" and "un-finished objects" lying around.

The result was satisfying, but from an outsiders perspective, VERY boring. One pajama shirt, a couple pairs of boxers, some mending, a dress for my sister, and fabric that I have had for at least 6 years, maybe more...

Ironically, Blogger has not been loading pics, so you don't even get to see the boring projects I've finished ;) Oh well, I am so excited about my next quilt, all blues in a subway tile pattern. Can't wait to post some pics once I get started!

Happy Sewing!

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment