Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shiny new things

Unpacking all done, and now back to creating! In hopes of improving the photos on my blog, I have invested in a new camera. I am in LOVE with my new camera. I am hoping this will help with future tutorials so I can post some more accurate pics of what I am trying to explain.

Here are a few samples of what my new baby can do!









I am continuing to work on my "sentimental quilt" which is still nameless. But in the mean time, I have been kicking around the idea of doing a give away.... Something along the lines of one of these Doggie Pillows

I am still pondering that one, they are super cute, and vaguely resemble my schnauzers :)

On the inspiration front, I picked these up on our vacation.



I loved the color combination, I'm thinking my next quilt project will be based on the colors of these. Here are some close up pics of the texture, a lovely linen...





Beautiful, and pretty affordable. (wallet $35 wristlet $29) I like! Here is the link if you wanted to check them out.

Happy Sewing! (Or Shopping ;)

Janice


2 comments:

  1. Nice photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was a bit skeptical at first, but the camera makes a big difference :)

    ReplyDelete