Friday, November 5, 2010

Plain Jane Quilt Top



Here are a couple pics of the quilt top, both in the process of being pieced, and finished. Its a bit plain Jane, I'm thinking of adding a boarder... I like the boarder on this quilt. Still playing around with the idea.

Today I finally got started on the Blue quilt, which I have decided to call "Blue Skies." Thank you everyone for the fabric contributions, as well as the lovely notes you put on your fabric. I can't wait to see it finished, I think it is going to turn out really well :) Hopefully I can get it done by the end of next week...

And, thank you Bonny! I would never have gotten everything cut and sewn together in one day without your help :)

Next I'll post pics of the "Blue Skies" quilt...

Happy Sewing,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment