Just finished the last bib, and while I admit it is a bit of tooting my own horn, I had to post the pics of these. They turned out pretty darn cute.
To start I machine appliqued the letters/shapes on one side of the bibs.
Then I added a layer of poly batting and a cotton backing, pinned, and quilted the bibs. I did each one a little differently.
Then I trimmed the excess batting, snipped loose threads, and added a contrasting binding to each one.
I also finished the personalized burp cloth, I am in LOVE with "Heat N' Sew," it makes applique so stress free!
Busy last couple of days, I'm beat, but very pleased with the results! These were a custom order, I hope she likes everything!
Side note, I now have an email to go with my blog, firstname.lastname@example.org :)