Sunday, October 17, 2010

Projects up to date...

Here are a few things I've finished in the last year or so...



Crochet baby blanket for a special little girl :)


A quilt I made with my mom for my baby boy's nursery, matches the bumpers I made for the crib...


Crochet quilt made to match the nursery bedding and quilt. (I know matchey matchey green squared, I admit I have a problem)



I saw this fabric panel and couldn't help my self. Simply to cute to pass up, so my kid is drowning in blankets, whats one more?





This was my fleece take on a rag quilt, if you look close you can see the fringe between the squares. Machine applique puppy paws and bones :) Below is the back to that blanket.


Anniversary/housewarming gift for some friends...


This next one I was especially proud of, a fabric book and my first attempts a free motion quilting. When I finished the book, I knew I had found a new love....

 Here are a couple of the pages inside...

(Don't look too closely at the spirals, yikes!)

And my pride and joy, just finished last week...

All others obsessed with quilting please note, hand applique apples, and section-quilting (I know, nerd alert, but it really makes me proud as one of my first "official" quilts :)

Well, that's all the photos I can scrounge up from this year, wishing right now I had snapped pics of some things before giving them away... lesson learned :(

Happy sewing,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment