Friday, October 22, 2010

Little Boxes

In the last two days I have been working on finishing up my last scrappy quilt, made with the alphabet blanket's leftovers. Here are all the squares laid out, ready to be put together.






And here they are after being sewn together..
I had been planning on surrounding all of the little boxes with a boarder, I went with the dark brown that matches the sashing from the alphabet blanket.


You can probably tell from the picture, and the fact that the quilt top is sitting on a card table, but it turned out WAY smaller than I thought it would. So to beef it up a bit and get a little size I added another boarder.


All finished, ready for basting, then quilting! Hopefully I can get it basted tonight, and start quilting it this weekend. That's all for now!

Happy sewing!

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment