Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365

I have only recently discovered Blogger's ability to add pages to your blog. I have taken advantage of this to add a few things to my blog.

While the page on my equipment is basically a list of machines and cameras I use, I thought it would be a nice (and easy to find) spot to put photos of finished projects. While I'm still sifting through photos for this, I have gone full steam ahead with my project 365.

While I can't promise that I will be updating these photos daily, I am doing my best to take a picture for every day of the year. I'm hoping this will improve my photographers eye, making my photos of projects a but more artistic, and a bit less amateur-ish.

Here's hoping any way... Enjoy!

Happy sewing & shutter-bugging :)


Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment